Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm in the Red Bull Big Tune Beat Battle June 24th in Denver, Colorado


Peace Fam,
I learned last night that I've been selected to participate in the Red Bull Big Tune Beat Battle. This is a big deal and I definitely need the exposure and the WIN! I was just watching a special on this on BET last week and decided to enter. Now I've been picked. Problem: The competition is Wednesday, June 24th and I need sponsors to get out to Denver, CO. I need your help fam. I've set up the "Send Supreme to the Beat Battle Fund". The goal is to raise $600 for the plane ticket. It doesn't matter how big or small the donation, every little bit helps. I appreciate it, fam, I really do. If you would like to donate please click the button below:









For more info about Red Bull Big Tune check out: http://www.redbullbigtune.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment