Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome


Peace, Fam!


Welcome to The Eargasm blogspot. This will serve as command central for all things Supreme: the music and artists I'm working on/with, the technical side of the music biz, upcoming shows, rants, raves, reviews and of course the Classic Hip Hop Show on Hot 107.7! Along with that, I've decided to change the overall scope of this page in order to profile all forms of entertainment, news, and views from a wide range of artists, listeners, fans, etc. Feel free to chime in on anything you wish to. This is your blogspot, too (especially if you love music and beats).

Coming soon I'll be posting some brand new beats, plus you'll be able to check out past and current episodes of the Classic Hip Hop Show, plus lost episodes of the legendary Diamond Soul XXXperience with me and my ace, DJ Rahdu. For now, just vibe to this: I call it Supreme's 12 Minute Beatdown. Enjoy...


1 comment:

  1. Good work lil homie! I'm knockin' this mix every single day since you hooked me on the blog.

    ReplyDelete