Tuesday, June 2, 2009

W. Ellington Felton- It Didn't Occur To Me (VIDEO)


W. Ellington Felton is what I consider a true friend in an industry where partnerships go sour in a heartbeat. We first hooked up a few years back and realized that not only was there a musical connection, but our fathers were cool with each other and actually gigged together back when I was a shorty living in D.C. The end result was the international banger "Funky Feeling (You So Funky)". I clearly remember sending him the beat and he turned it around in like a day or two. That's what I love about this brother: his turnaround time is impeccable. I know I've been promising the Travel Music album (trust me, it's coming) but we've got some new stuff coming this year. I wanted to post this one just in case you haven't seen it. Actually I just stumbled upon this live version so I'm posting them both. Enjoy... Peace!

W. Ellington Felton- It Didn't Occur To Me (Produced by Supreme)


W. Ellington Felton- It Didn't Occur To Me (Live at Bohemian Caverns Wash DC)

No comments:

Post a Comment